? ??????????????chlorophyta? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (5 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 4715 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Light Show? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (33 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 44101 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Glowing Power P BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Final Countdown

Utopia. Impossible.
Dystopia. Certain.

My ideals. Individual.
Humans. Irrational.

Ideals. Idealistic!
Control. Multi-fauceted

My opinion: utopias are doomed. My Utopia would not exist...although I do have personal beliefs about what would make me a happier person a few of which I have previously shared with you. My goal in all this...was to un-perfect the perfect project. I wanted to make you see how asking students to create perfection is not realistic and totally missing the key theme which I believe the Utopia/Dystopia unit is meant to be about. I think the point of studying dystopias and reading books such as Brave New World is to make students think more about the world in which they live and how they can make a difference and how, individual we all are and lastly, how disgusting perfection truly is.

0 comments: